Kingston University has opted into the TEF and received a Bronze award.
Reasons to choose Kingston:
- This course is validated by the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) and prescribed by the Architects Registration Board (ARB). Graduation gives you IBA Part 1 exemption – the first step towards becoming an architect.
Examples of modules: Please note that is an indicative list of modules and is not intended as a definitive list. Year 1
- The Principles of Reading Architecture
- The Principles of Designing Architecture
- The Principles of Representing Architecture
- The Principles of Making Architecture
- The Processes of Reading Architecture
- The Processes of Designing Architecture
- The Processes of Representing Architecture
- The Processes of Making Architecture
- The Practice of Reading Architecture
- The Practice of Designing Architecture
- The Practice of Representing Architecture
Assessment typically comprises exams (eg test or exam), practical (eg presentations, performance) and coursework (eg essays, reports, self-assessment, portfolios, dissertation).
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
Additional entry requirements
English language requirements
English Language requirements
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.