Reasons to choose Kingston:
- This course is validated by the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) and prescribed by the Architects Registration Board (ARB). You’ll graduate with RIBA Part 1 exemption – the first step towards becoming an architect.
- This course is taught by a team of talented practising architects whose work is widely recognised.
- Kingston students often feature in prestigious national and international awards, such as the AJ Student Prize and the RIBA President’s Medals.
- Our commitment to high quality teaching has been recognised with a Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) Gold rating. The University has received an overall rating of Gold, as well as securing a Gold award in the framework's two new student experience and student outcomes categories.
Example modules – Architecture Starts with Seeing – Architecture is for Others – Architecture is Formed by Climate and Comfort. To view the full list of modules, please visit the University course webpage.
Assessment typically comprises exams (eg test or exam), practical (eg presentations, performance) and coursework (eg essays, reports, self-assessment, portfolios, dissertation).
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Architects Royal Institute of British
- Architects Registration Board
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
Additional entry requirements
English language requirements
English Language requirements
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|