University of Cumbria has opted into the TEF and received a Bronze award.
Marketing is vital for the success of any business. And, if you want a future boosting businesses through positive marketing outcomes, our course - designed in consultation with industry and the professional bodies – will enable you to do just that. You’ll explore core principles of business management with a focus on marketing, taking in advertising, branding, strategies – and digital communication in the modern business world. Our aim is to give you the best start by supporting you to develop key marketing skills coupled with a firm grasp of the global business environment, to prepare you for the business world. Why Choose University of Cumbria You’ll enhance your academic learning by doing business practically – whether that’s leading a lecture or working along-side real businesses on project-based assignments. Our innovative teaching coupled with 80% practical sessions enables you to develop the skills you’ll need to get a job and the confidence to adapt and succeed in a rapidly evolving business landscape.
- 9/10 of our business graduates are employed or in further study (DLHE 2017)
- Graduate with a solid portfolio of work to present to a future employer
- Our strong links with regional businesses and with partnerships nationally and internationally boost your placement and employment prospects
- Use the latest technology and packages of the real business world
- Opportunity to work with real businesses on project-based assignments
- Great tutor support and we get to know you because our class sizes are small
- Taught by academic tutors, who are current industry consultants and published experts
- Tutors conduct international research giving you dynamic and research-informed teaching
- Study in a professional and interactive environment at our dedicated Business School
- Tailor-make your own courses to fit your future career path
- Access to new and modern social and study spaces, technologies and facilities
- We’ll push you to your academic limit, so you graduate being the best you can be
How to apply
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
|UCAS Tariff||96 - 112 points|
|A level||CCC - BBC|
|Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)||MMM - DMM|
|Access to HE Diploma||D: 15 credits M: 30 credits||Must pass all 60 credits, 45 at level 3|
|Scottish Higher||BBCC - ABBB|
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|