Study an ACCA, CIMA and ICAEW accredited degree course with employability at the heart of its modules and develop the skills you need for a career in accounting and finance.
- Build an understanding of the international finance sector through specialist modules, such as financial reporting, auditing, tax, financial management, business law and financial investment.
- Develop a range of cognitive, practical, and transferable skills, in particular the ability to confidently explain complex financial information.
- Use case studies, simulations, corporate guest lectures and visits, field trips and internships to apply theory to practice.
Your main study themes are: Internationalisation This course aims to prepare you to apply your skills anywhere in the world, perhaps working in a multi-national organisation or moving/ trading money internationally. Frameworks You will learn about all of the systems which govern finance and accounting, including ethics; legal and regulatory frameworks; and international standards. The use of information You will learn to accurately gather, record, analyse, model and present key financial information, both for internal and external use, within the appropriate frameworks. Business strategy This course contextualises finance and accounting so that you will understand its relationship to business and economics. You will understand how business strategy both depends upon, and influences, financial and accounting policy and results. For more information about what you will study, please visit our website.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Certified Accountants, Chartered Association of
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Coventry University London
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
All applications are considered on an individual basis and the whole application is reviewed which includes previous and predicted qualifications, experience, reference and your motivation to study the course. The University also accepts the BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate/BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma and BTEC Level 3 National Diploma/BTEC Level 3 Diploma for entry onto degree programmes, provided that they are studied in combination with other qualifications that are equivalent to three A2 Levels. This may include subject specific requirements where necessary.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|