University of Greenwich has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Study an accounting and finance degree in London for opportunities with firms in the City and Canary Wharf and accreditation from professional accounting bodies, such as CIMA and ACCA. The modules on our accounting and finance degree include auditing, banking, taxation and strategic financial management, so you'll gain the right skills and knowledge to kick-start your career. Recent Greenwich accounting and finance graduates have joined KPMG, Grant Thornton and Barclays Investment Bank. The course is accredited by professional accounting bodies, including CIMA and ACCA. This means that if you successfully complete the relevant modules, you'll receive exemption from the following:
- ACCA: all foundation-level papers
- AIA: papers 1-12 of 16
- CIMA: all certificate-level papers, plus 4 of 6 managerial-level papers
- CIPFA: 7 of 12 papers
- ICAEW: 7 of 15 professional qualification papers
- Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA): full exemption.
- It's ideal for budding mathematicians who love working with numbers and who have what it takes to become a chief financial officer
- This CIMA and ACCA accredited degree increases your career potential within the field of accountancy
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance have 85% in student satisfaction (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance are ranked in TOP 3 for student satisfaction in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Our courses are ranked TOP 10 in Accounting & Finance subjects in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
All degree courses are made up of modules – individual units of study on different topics. Some modules are compulsory; others can be chosen from a list of options. Our website has full details of your degree structures, module content, and how each module is assessed. The direct link to this course on our website, can be found at the bottom of this page.
On this course, students are assessed by:
- take-home exams
- practice assessments on campus where required.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Certified Accountants, Chartered Association of
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
English language requirements
For more information regarding our English entry requirements, please click on the following link.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|