Study an accounting and finance degree in London for opportunities with firms in the City and Canary Wharf and accreditation from professional accounting bodies, such as CIMA and ACCA. The modules on our accounting and finance degree include auditing, banking, taxation and strategic financial management, so you'll gain the right skills and knowledge to kick-start your career. Recent Greenwich accounting and finance graduates have joined KPMG, Grant Thornton and Barclays Investment Bank. The course is accredited by 6 accounting professional bodies, including full professional level exemption from the ACCA, full exemption from the operational level of the CIMA qualification and 7 ICAEW papers. Full details of the accreditation gained on completion of this programme can be viewed here: https://www.gre.ac.uk/bus/study/top-accreditations What you should know about this course
- It's ideal for budding mathematicians who love working with numbers and who have what it takes to become a chief financial officer
- This CIMA and ACCA accredited degree increases your career potential within the field of accountancy
- 91% Student Satisfaction (National Student Survey 2022)
- Our courses are ranked TOP 5 for graduate prospects in Accounting & Finance subjects in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2023)
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance are ranked in TOP 10 overall in London (The Guardian 2022)
All degree courses are made up of modules – individual units of study on different topics. Some modules are compulsory; others can be chosen from a list of options. Our website has full details of your degree structures, module content, and how each module is assessed. The direct link to this course on our website, can be found at the bottom of this page.
On this course, students are assessed by:
- take-home exams
- practice assessments on campus where required.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Certified Accountants, Chartered Association of
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- University of Greenwich (Greenwich Campus)
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
We accept A Levels, T Levels, BTECs, International Baccalaureate (IB), Access to HE courses, or equivalent level 3 qualifications.
English language requirements
For more information regarding our English entry criteria, please click on the following link.
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
University of Greenwich
Old Royal Naval College
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
UK Student Recruitment
020 8331 9000