There are many reasons why taking this programme with a Foundation option could be the ideal choice; you may not have the exact subjects or grades at A level to meet the entry requirements, you may have tried other options such as apprenticeship and want to change direction or have been living abroad. Whatever your starting point, studying this programme with a Foundation option offers you a great opportunity to gain both a UK and US degree and start the adventure of a lifetime, studying with us in the world’s top student city. This is what our Foundation option can offer you:
- Start this programme with lower entry qualifications, see our website for further details
- A four year, full-time degree programme with an extra summer semester in Year 1, so you can study at your own pace
- Timetabled English and study skills classes to enhance your knowledge and skills
- Great student support including a Personal Academic Advisor, with help on housing, health and wellbeing, financial guidance and careers advice from our award-winning Student Affairs team
- Gain in-depth understanding of the theory and practice of the film industry
- Develop strong practical skills such as screenwriting, film production, editing, which are highly attractive to employers
- Opportunity to study a multi-disciplinary programme that combines areas of study in the Humanities
- London location provides great opportunity to explore the world of film at first hand, with visits to cinemas, studios, and production companies
- Gain vital work experience that is desirable to employers in the film industry by doing an integrated international internship
The interdisciplinary Liberal Arts approach offers not just breadth but also depth of study and encourages students to make sounds judgments and think independently. A Liberal Arts education is one which encourages you to explore a wide range of subjects and programmes. It reaches across disciplines, building connections between different academic areas such as literature, science, mathematics, writing, business and psychology. Upon entry to Richmond University all students study the Liberal Arts Core Curriculum before specialising in their chosen field.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Chiswick Park Campus
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
GCSEs: Five at grade C or above / grade 4-9 (or equivalent)
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.