Please check the Sheffield Hallam University website for the latest information. Course Summary
- Study your foundation year, then progress to the full degree.
- Learn essential business management skills.
- Prepare for an exciting honours degree course — which includes opportunities to learn a language and study abroad.
- On this course, you’ll gain the knowledge and confidence you need to study Airline and Airport Management. You’ll learn useful business, communication, digital and research skills, and familiarise yourself with Sheffield Hallam. Upon completing your foundation study, you’ll be ready to hit the ground running on a full honours degree.
- All our courses are designed around a set of key principles based on engaging you with the world, collaborating with others, challenging you to think in new ways, and providing you with a supportive environment in which you can thrive.
- You’ll take modules that test your independent study skills, as well as traditional lectures, seminars and group work. You’ll receive face-to-face feedback regularly.
- Throughout the course, you'll learn through many of the same techniques used on the degree, and familiarise yourself with Sheffield Hallam and its facilities.
- problem-solving activities
- group and individual work
- Applied learning
- operations management
- human resource management
- customer experience management
- business support
- sales and marketing
Module and assessment information for future years is displayed as currently validated and may be liable to change. When selecting electives, your choices will be subject to the core requirements of the course. As a result, selections may be limited to a choice between one of two or more specified electives in some instances. You will be able to complete a placement year as part of this course. Year 1 - Compulsory modules Contemporary Issues Introduction To Business Organisation Management And Delivery 1 Organisation Management And Delivery 2 Self And Stakeholder Management The Practice Of Business In The Events, Food, Hospitality And Tourism Industries Year 2 - Compulsory modules Applied Academic Skills Finance And Data Interpretation Introduction To The Aviation Industry Marketing And Consumer Behaviour For The Aviation Industry Year 3 - Compulsory modules Airline Operations And Pricing Management Airport Operations Management Personal And Professional Development Elective Modules Foreign Language Research Skills Year 4 - Optional modules Placement Year Final year - Compulsory modules Consultancy And Enterprise Challenge Safety And Security Management In Aviation Strategic Management For Airline And Airport Development
How to apply
This course is not accepting applications from students requiring a Student visa. For more information, please contact the course provider.
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
To apply for this course through Clearing, please call us on 0330 024 6390.
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
Additional entry requirements
Please note that the information provided on this web page relates to 2021 courses and is subject to change without notice by Sheffield Hallam University. Please note the University will only admit students who are aged 18 or over at the point of enrolment.
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||If English is not your first language, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills, or equivalent.|
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to students who study this course.
Sheffield Hallam University
Clearing contact details
0330 024 6390
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
Student Recruitment Operations Team
(+44) 0114 225 5533