Designed for graduates looking for a career change, this course will help you develop a sought-after skillset ensuring you can manage modern international corporations financial reporting, qualifying you to make a real difference in businesses. Why study MSc International Accounting and Finance?
- Learn from an expanding team of dynamic educators and researchers from around the world
- You will be exposed to how organisations report their financial data as well as learning how to analyse data and draw conclusions from it
- Enhance your career chances to enter a range of careers such as Financial Analyst, Investment Advisor, Financial Consultant or Finance Manager
- Undertake a significant piece of self-managed research in an area that interests you in relation to your course
- Study alongside a diverse portfolio of international students
- Enhance your employability with an optional 30-week placement overseas or in the UK, with Bournemouth being home to many large financial companies such as J.P.Morgan and Barclay.
Core units include: Financial Reporting & Analysis, International Corporate Finance, Statistics and Data Modelling, Corporate Governance & Ethics, International Investment Management, Research Project. Option units (choose one): Corporate Social Responsibility & Environmental Accounting, Portfolio Construction & Theory, International Taxation. And Optional Placement Year.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- AACSB International
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject or equivalent. If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with minimum 5.5 in each component, or equivalent.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£11000||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£11000||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£11000||Year 1|
Additional fee information
Clearing contact detailsMake an enquiry
Future Students Enquiry Team
+44 (0)1202 966777
From Tuesday 4 July: Lines are open Monday-Thursday, 09:00-17:00, and Fridays 09:00-16:30. Thursday 17 August: Lines are open 07:00-20:00. Friday 18 August: Lines are open 08:00-18:00. Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 August: Lines are open 10:00-15:00. From Monday 21 August: Lines are open Monday-Thursday, 09:00-17:00, and Fridays 09:00-16:30.