- Learn from a specialist team of research-active academics who work at the forefront of the computer games field
- Gain real insight and hands-on experience into what designing and developing a game is like within a professional studio environment
- Grow your career and confidence in taking on new challenges and responsibilities in this thriving sector
- Access a wide range of specialist software and tools including a dedicated computer science, software engineering and digital media design laboratories in a state-of-the-art new development
- Develop an appreciation of the wider role digital technologies play in an organisational context
- Benefit from interdisciplinary cross-department specialists within Winchester Business School
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Applicants are required to hold a minimum of 2 x A-level or equivalent qualifications (e.g. 2 x BTEC National Subsidiary Diplomas) and we accept all A-level subjects, including Critical Thinking, General Studies and own-language A-levels. We welcome applicants who have completed the Extended Project (EP/EPQ) and points obtained from this qualification will be included in any offer. In addition, we accept a maximum of 32 points from level 3 qualifications below A2 that are included in the tariff (e.g. AS-levels not studied at A-level, music or dance qualifications). If you are a mature student, your application will be considered on its individual merits and work or other professional experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of other published requirements.
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||An overall score of 6.0, including 5.5 in writing is required. If you require Tier 4 sponsorship, you will require a minimum of 5.5 in all 4 components.|
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|