Global Business Top Up BA (Hons) offers a comprehensive introduction to the business world by considering how business operates and is successful locally and globally. You will be encouraged to think like a Manager from the offset enhancing your knowledge and skills, making you more attractive to future employers. Top-up programmes allow entry to the final year of a BA degree programme for students who already hold a Level 5 qualification in a related field who have a sound background of study and knowledge. We believe that there is no better place to learn about business than to study in the heart of one of the most successful business and financial centres in the world. Our close proximity to some of the world’s leading organisations means that you can benefit from a real business experience with opportunities to connect and network with professionals. Key course benefits;
- Engagement in interactive activities such as the Chartered Institute of Management Accountant (CIMA) Business Challenge.
- Access to staff with a truly international focus in their work, combined with continuous involvement in global business through consultancy and research
- Exposure to international business practice through an employer-informed curriculum and Leadership Lecture programme, where recent speakers have come from renowned companies including the London Stock Exchange and Standard and Poor’s.
- Opportunities for participation in international projects, field trips and guest speakers for a richer learning experience. Previous activities included engagement with partner universities in France, Germany, United Arab Emirates and the Netherlands. In the City of London, students have visited Bloomberg, the Bank of England and the BBC Headquarters.
International Business Strategy International Marketing Strategy Developing Business Skills International Investment Analysis Managing a Global Workforce Business Research Skills
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Coventry University London
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
HND or successful completion of 2 years appropriate academic study in Higher Education. All applications are considered on an individual basis and the whole application is reviewed which includes previous and predicted qualifications, experience, reference and your motivation to study the course.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
Clearing contact details
Recruitment and Admissions Office
Thursday 18 August 08:00-20:00, Friday 19 August 08:00-18:00, Saturday 20 August 10:00-16:00, Sunday 21 August 10:00-16:00, Monday 22 August onwards (weekdays only) 08:00-18:30
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
European and International Admissions Office
+44 024 7765 2152
UK Admissions Office
024 7765 2222