Course overview Our International Hospitality Management course will equip you with the skills you need to be an effective manager within the global hospitality industry. Why study with us
- Develop your supervisory and managerial skills so that you’re able to thrive in the industry, whether you aspire to work in hotels, resorts, conferences, restaurants or bars based in the UK or all over the world.
- Explore the hospitality industry and its development from an international perspective, including customer service, food and beverage operations, human resource skills, and marketing.
- We offer employability-based modules and encourage you to develop your intercultural communication skills; this is particularly important in today’s global industry.
- You’ll have the option to undertake a 48-week paid placement in the hospitality industry, giving you vital insights into the role of an events manager in a real-life situation. Our students have previously worked in four and five-star hotels all over the world.
- We offer practical modules which allow you to take up additional certificates and qualifications needed within the international hospitality industry.
- We keep class sizes small, so your tutors will get to know you individually.
- Our course has been accredited by the Institute of Hospitality, the professional body for managers and aspiring managers in the hospitality, leisure and tourism industry worldwide.
- We've been awarded the Small Business Charter (SBC) in recognition of our commitment to supporting student entrepreneurship, small businesses and the local economy. The SBC is an award for the UK’s world-class business schools.
Please visit The University of Central Lancashire’s website for the latest information about our modules.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 3
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||with no component score less than 5.5 (To have been taken within two years of the course commencement date)|
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|