Studying Law with Criminal Justice will allow you to develop your knowledge of foundational law subjects alongside gaining a deeper insight into the criminal justice system. You will explore how crime is defined and how the criminal justice process operates. Our programme will allow you to tailor your course with a range of optional modules. You will also have the opportunity to get involved with extra curricular activities, such as our mooting competitions and Legal Advice Clinics, that will enhance your learning experience and prepare you for your chosen career. Why choose this course?
- Global Top 250 for Law (Times Higher Education World University Subject Rankings, 2023)
- Study the seven foundations of legal knowledge required by The Bar Standards Board
- Prepare for various legal careers and non-legal careers with a wide range of skills and expertise in criminal justice
- Tailor your degree to your interests and career aspirations, through an extensive choice of modules
- Wide range of career enhancing opportunities: Legal Advice Clinics, Community Legal Outreach programmes, practical legal skills competitions and placement schemes
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course