This foundation course aims to provide you with a solid grounding for building a career in management. You’ll learn all the key components of successful leadership, along with essential knowledge of general business operations domestically and globally. At CU Group, we focus on seeing our students all the way through to employment, via our Careers & Employability department. In addition to proven, traditional methods, students also benefit from invaluable information from experienced entrepreneurs and business professionals. Key course benefits;
- Guaranteed progression onto a related degree course upon successful completion.
- We keep our fees low to make higher education more accessible to everyone. This means you benefit from an amazing modern university experience, at a competitive price.
- Small tutorial group sessions of up to five people ensure that you receive the mentoring help and support you need.
- We deliver one module at a time during each block. This means you can dedicate your time to specialise in each subject without the distraction of numerous modules and multiple deadlines.
- You will have the opportunity for multi-campus learning in London, Coventry and Scarborough.
Our main study themes are: Academic Skills: You will improve and refine key academic skills needed for progression into higher education and industry application. These skills include research methods, communication skills, referencing skills, presentation skills and more. Management Skills: You will have an understanding of management skills and appropriate approaches. You will also learn motivational skills, decision making, problem solving and more. Communications: Exploring communicating with teams and the important role this plays in the business industry. You will also look at different forms of communications from presentations to written, with a focus on how to share information effectively. For more information about what you will study, please visit our website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course does not require any previous study at level 3, however you will be required to have two years' work experience, ideally in a relevant field. Your application will be considered on an individual basis and the application is reviewed as a whole, which includes previous and predicted qualifications, experience, reference and your motivation to study the course.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£6700||Year 1|