Kingston University has opted into the TEF and received a Bronze award.
Reasons to choose Kingston
- Kingston is one of just a few UK universities with a real-time Bloomberg trading room. This will give you access to the technology of the financial workplace so you’ll learn how to become a trader.
- After just three years, you’ll have both a degree and the practical work experience that employers look for.
- You’ll have the opportunity to get exemptions (credits for prior learning) from exams that lead to professional qualifications.
Examples of modules: Year 0
- Foundation Year in Business
- Law for Accountants
- Financial Accounting
- Business Information Analysis
- The Accountant`s Business Environment
- Business Readiness and Skills (Stage 1)
- Financial Reporting
- Management Accounting
- Business Readiness and Skills (Stage 2)
- Enterprise Finance and Management
- Theory and Practice of Financial Reporting
- Corporate Finance
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Theory and Practice of Taxation
- Business Readiness Careers and Employability (Stage 3)
How to apply
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
|Campus name||Main Site|
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
|UCAS Tariff||48 points||UCAS points from a minimum of 1 A-Level or equivalent Level 3 qualifications.|
|Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)||PPP|
|Access to HE Diploma||P: 45 credits||Mature applicants (21 years and older) will need to pass a QAA-approved Access to Higher Education Diploma in a relevant subject with 60 credits minimum 45 credits at Level 3. Applicants under 21 years will be considered on a case-by-case basis.|
|Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)||MP|
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course