Our Endodontics MSc is designed to give you the skills to successfully and confidently manage more complex and demanding endodontic cases. We will provide the latest evidence based knowledge in endodontology enabling you to successfully integrate endodontic therapy with other aspects of restorative dentistry, and learn research methodology This course is mostly delivered online, so you can study anywhere in the world with minimum disruption to your professional and personal life while benefitting from world-class teaching. Key benefits
- Internationally renowned centre of excellence for teaching and research in dentistry.
- Pioneers of distance learning in dentistry with over 20 years’ experience.
- Intensive face-to-face residential blocks to learn and practice contemporary clinical techniques at world-class training facilities.
- Course material delivered by a team of highly experienced clinical tutors and academics, many of whom are world-leaders in their field.
- Multi-authored online course text material supported by extensive references and access to institutional library facilities.
- Online support through regular webinars and tutorials presented by core staff and expert tutors.
A dental qualification acceptable to the College with employment as a dentist in a dental practice, dental school, hospital, or community dental services environment.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course