Overview Physiotherapists enjoy a challenging and rewarding career, working with patients in a variety of settings, from intensive care to community care, helping those affected by injury, illness or disability to fulfil their potential and rebuild their life. Physiotherapy also plays an important role in injury prevention and health and wellbeing. In addition to the knowledge and expertise you will need to be a first-rate physiotherapist, at Worcester you will study leadership throughout that will enhance your degree and help you develop your career. With our commitment to inter-professional learning, you will also gain experience working alongside Occupational Therapy and other Allied Health students, invaluable teamwork experience for anyone hoping to work in the modern inter-disciplinary health sector. Key Features
- 100% overall student satisfaction in the National Student Survey in 2020 and 96% in 2021.
- Completion of the programme will give you eligibility to apply for registration with the HCPC. Physiotherapy is a protected title which means you must be registered with HCPC to use this title and work in the UK
- Excellent links with physiotherapists throughout the region, ensuring the course content is professionally relevant, and placements are varied and well-supported
- Develop your clinical skills through work-based learning and our excellent on-site facilities, including simulation suites.
- 20th for student experience and 23rd for teaching quality in the 2022 Sunday Times Good University Guide
- Shortlisted for Times Higher Education’s University of the Year in 2016, 2019 and 2020
- Top 3 in the UK for Quality Education in the 2019, 2020 and 2021 Times Higher Education’s University Impact Rankings
- Sustainability Institution of the Year in the Green Gown Awards 2019
- Top 10 for Sustained Employment - Longitudinal Educational Outcomes survey (2017)
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
The University of Worcester accepts all qualifications within the Tariff, and normally looks for the equivalent of 3 A levels. More information can be found at http://www.worcester.ac.uk/journey/entry-requirements.html
Additional entry requirements
Criminal records declaration (DBS/Disclosure Scotland)
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.
Additional fee information
University of Worcester
Clearing contact details
Clearing Contact Details
Course contact detailsVisit our course page