Aston University, Birmingham has opted into the TEF and received a Gold award.
Our BSc Logistics with Supply Chain Management course is offered as either a three or four year course with integrated placement year. You will examine activities involved in planning, sourcing, making and delivering products and services. You will develop the techniques used to optimise these processes to meet a range of strategic objectives such as minimum cost, maximum service and shorter cycle times. Logistics is the management of the flow of resources (physical, financial and information) between the point of origin and the point of consumption. This course continues to emphasise the development of analytical and problem-solving skills that has produced so many highly employable graduates to date. You will benefit from a number of industry field trips to organisations such as Jaguar LandRover and the Port of Hull. We developed strong partnerships with industry, our Engineering Systems and Management group offers programmes which are tailored to suit the industrial environment. This focus allows our graduates to build skills which are essential to industry, moulding them into highly employable industry ready graduates. This course has been operating successfully for two decades producing hundreds of graduates with excellent employment rates. Recent graduates have found positions in companies such as: Jaguar LandRover, DHL, Royal Mail, Debenhams, L'Oreal, Caterpillar, Bloomberg, Panasonic UK, Adidas-Salomon, Unilever, Virgin Atlantic Airways, BMW, Fujitsu, Hays Distribution, Omega Logistics, Rolls-Royce, Wincanton, Exel, Interbrew, GSK, Gist, TNT, Procter & Gamble and Atkins. Managing supplies has long been recognised as core to military activities and our logistics programme is one of only a few Universities available to DTUS students aspiring to join the Royal Logistics Corp. Key course benefits:
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
- Engineering at Aston is ranked 7th in the UK for Student Experience in the 2017 Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide
- 94.2% of students were satisfied with the Teaching of their course in the 2017 Nation Student Survey
- We foster strong partnerships with industry and offer programmes which are tailored to suit the industrial environment, this focus allows our graduates to build skills which are essential to industry, moulding them into highly employable industry ready graduates
- Our optional placement year offers you the opportunity to gain valuable experience and set your studies in the context of a working environment, designed to boost your future employment prospects.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
Aston University, Birmingham
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
EAS Undergraduate Admissions
0121 204 3030
0121 204 3030