University of Worcester has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Overview Our flexible Business Management degree explores the latest thinking in innovation, creativity and contemporary issues. You'll work with academics and practitioners who have extensive experience of management, consultancy or running their own business. The course also offers regular careers coaching, and benefits such as our professional network of academic staff, business leaders and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). The course will develop your business knowledge, skills and 'real world' experience through applied projects, placements, internships and study abroad. You’ll explore the latest thinking in areas such as accountancy, advertising, entrepreneurship, finance, human resources, law, marketing and public relations. You'll become an adaptable and commercially-driven graduate and well equipped to succeed in your business management career. Key features
- Enhance your employability through internships, consultancy projects, a one-year paid placement and integrated coaching from experienced business leaders.
- Experience international cultures and develop a global mind-set through options to work and study abroad.
- Develop your own business idea through the Business School's Incubator.
- Work on live client projects through the Business School's Media Lab.
- Gain Associate Membership of the Chartered Management Institute - there will be a charge for membership of the professional bodies.
- University of the Year - Finalist - 2019 Times Higher Education Awards and UK Social Mobility Awards
- 1st for Quality Education - 2019 Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings
- Outstanding Support for Students - Finalist - 2019 Times Higher Education Awards
- Top 10 for Student Satisfaction - 2019 National Student Survey
- Top 10 for Sustained Employment - Longitudinal Educational Outcomes survey (2017)
- Sustainability Institution of the Year - Finalist - 2019 Green Gown Awards
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
How to apply
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
|Campus name||Main Site|
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
|UCAS Tariff||112 points||GCSE Maths and English Language at Grade C/4 or above also required.|
The University of Worcester accepts all qualifications within the Tariff, and normally looks for the equivalent of 3 A levels. More information can be found at http://www.worcester.ac.uk/journey/entry-requirements.html
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.