Overview Our flexible Business Management degree explores the latest thinking in innovation, creativity and contemporary issues. You'll work with academics and practitioners who have extensive experience of management, consultancy or running their own business. The course also offers regular careers coaching, and benefits such as our professional network of academic staff, business leaders and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). The course will develop your business knowledge, skills and 'real world' experience through applied projects, placements, internships and study abroad. You’ll explore the latest thinking in areas such as accountancy, advertising, entrepreneurship, finance, human resources, law, marketing and public relations. You'll become an adaptable and commercially-driven graduate and well equipped to succeed in your business management career. Key features
- Enhance your employability through internships, consultancy projects, a one-year paid placement, Springboard opportunities and integrated coaching.
- Experience international cultures and develop a global mind-set through options to work and study abroad.
- Develop your own business idea through the Enrich Business Support Programme
- Gain Associate Membership of the Chartered Management Institute - there will be a charge for membership of the professional bodies.
- 20th for student experience and 23rd for teaching quality in the 2022 Sunday Times Good University Guide
- Shortlisted for Times Higher Education’s University of the Year in 2016, 2019 and 2020
- Top 3 in the UK for Quality Education in the 2019, 2020 and 2021 Times Higher Education’s University Impact Rankings
- Sustainability Institution of the Year in the Green Gown Awards 2019
- Top 10 for Sustained Employment - Longitudinal Educational Outcomes survey (2017)
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
The University of Worcester accepts all qualifications within the Tariff, and normally looks for the equivalent of 3 A levels. More information can be found at http://www.worcester.ac.uk/journey/entry-requirements.html
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.