Manchester Metropolitan University has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
OVERVIEW Business careers offer limitless possibilities. But, whether you’ve got ambitions of holding high-profile roles or setting up your own company, you need the right skills to get you started. This course specifically prepares you for studying our BA (Hons) Business Management degree. It will help you develop the skills and knowledge you need to study for an honours degree, even if you don’t currently meet the academic requirements. Once you’ve passed, you’ll be ready to start your degree course. That means your degree will take four years, or five years if it includes a work placement or year studying abroad. Preparing for the world of work The full BA (Hons) Business Management isn’t just about business theory. It will prepare you for a variety of roles. By the end of your degree you’ll be ready to take on leadership positions, manage teams, develop strategies and make decisions. You’ll have fundamental skills like team-working and problem-solving alongside more specialist business knowledge depending on the path you choose. Putting your knowledge into practice on a work placement or studying abroad in year four is an excellent opportunity to boost your CV. . FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Triple crown – study in a Business School that has prestigious triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
- Adapt to university life – develop your study skills, prepare for a full degree course and familiarise yourself with our Manchester campus.
- Funding support – you can apply for student finance (e.g. tuition fee loan, student loan and student maintenance grant) in the same way as other students.
- Centre of Excellence - we are accredited by the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs for our leading-edge practices which place us at the forefront of enterprise learning.
- Location – with one of the fast growing economies in Europe, Manchester is the ideal city to get to grips with the ins and outs of the world of business.
- Business expertise – learn from business leaders and academics undertaking cutting-edge research, informing policy and consulting organisations. We’ve also set up Innospace to help you put your business idea into action.
- Business placements – gain experience in the business world through our extensive network of industry connections in year four of your degree.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
GCSE grade D/3 in English Language or Level 2 Functional Skills English and GCSE grade D/3 in Mathematics or Level 2 Functional Skills Mathematics.
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course