Are you looking to progress your career within the field of biomedical science? From medical microbiology to transfusion science, our MSc explores core topics, focuses on real-world scenarios and offers blended learning, so you can fit your studies around additional commitments you may have, such as family or work. Why choose this course?
- Combine the flexibility of online content with the support of weekly online drop-in sessions and on-campus residential weeks
- Explore many of the core disciplines found within a Pathology Laboratory
- £45m investment in state-of-the-art science facilities with fluorescence microscopes, electron microscopes and tools for molecular biology
- Integrate complex knowledge and understanding to fully investigate patient-driven case studies through case-based learning
- Optional residential weeks will provide opportunities for inter-professional education and networking with Keele academics and guest speakers
- Medical Microbiology
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Transfusion Science
- Clinical Immunology
For information regarding modules for this course, please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
This course is open to graduates with a 2.2 in Biomedical Science or equivalent life science.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course