**Please note that the information provided relates to the current academic year and is subject to change without notice by Sheffield Hallam University. Please check the Sheffield Hallam University website for the latest information.** Course summary:
- Think critically and reflectively about contemporary issues in education.
- Engage with a supportive network of Teach First partners and ambassadors.
- Develop specific interests further by applying concepts taught to own areas of interest and research.
- Be empowered to develop, influence and lead practice and policy for your current or future positions.
- tutor-led seminars, workshops, participant-led activities, group and peer discussion, self-directed study, reading and reflection
- digital resources including the Blackboard VLE which enables participants to interact with content covered in modules and to support peer learning
- resources and support offered by Student Learning Services, including the Learning Centre.
- work-based learning
Module and assessment information for future years is displayed as currently validated and may be liable to change. When selecting electives, your choices will be subject to the core requirements of the course. As a result, selections may be limited to a choice between one of two or more specified electives in some instances. Compulsory modules Collaborative Learning And Development Extending Impact And Influencing Others Teach First Leadership Project
A PGDE Leadership in Learning (Teach First) or other PGDE Teach First qualification or A PGCE Teach First or other PGCE Teach First qualification. Entrants with PGCE Teach First will be required to complete an additional two modules: Collaborative Learning and Development and Extending Impact and Influencing Others.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
Sheffield Hallam University
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
Student Recruitment Operations Team
(+44) 0114 225 5533