Education and History at Keele explores the historical evolution of education, its contemporary challenges and how professionals operate in this sector, from policy making to teaching. You will delve deep into past events and study the origin of key areas, debating the deeper causes of historical change. Combining these two subject areas will help to enhance your career prospects in various fields, building your skills to critically analyse and communicate effectively with others. Why choose this course?
- No. 1 in the UK. Britain's best university, ranked by students (Student Crowd University Awards, 2022)
- Global Top 300 for Education (Times Higher Education World University Subject Rankings, 2023)
- Gain insight into various eras, cultures, and society, building a foundation of knowledge and providing a broad interpretation of history
- Learn to critically evaluate and reflect on historical events and how these have impacted the world we live in, supported by inspiring teachers
- Opportunity to apply for an International Year at a partner university to experience diverse cultures
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please see our website for our full range of entry requirements
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course