Tackle global health issues, learn about the design of drugs and combine skills in science and research to explore the fascinating complexity of the human brain. Our Medicinal Chemistry with Neuroscience BSc will equip you with the knowledge, skills and techniques to enter a variety of careers and contribute to the advancement of global health. Why choose this course?
- Professional accreditation pathways are available
- Top 20 in the UK for Neuroscience (Guardian University League Table, 2022)
- Gain practical experience of human neural anatomy in Keele Medical School's Anatomy Suite
- Develop core practical skills in Keele's state-of-the-art Central Science Laboratories (CSL)
- Engage with award-winning academics who are at the forefront of innovation in teaching and research
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course