Overview Our Child & Adolescent Mental Health Foundation Degree blends high quality teaching with practical work-based learning. Foundation degrees are a recognised qualification that will contribute to your professional development and provide a route into employment or further study. You'll work with academics, clinicians and researchers with a broad range of expertise and experience. Key features
- Opportunities to progress to the Child and Adolescent Mental Health BSc (Hons) Top-Up - a unique opportunity that is currently only offered here at Worcester.
- More opportunities to progress onto related top-up degrees, including our Applied Health and Social Care BA (Hons) Top-Up and Integrated Working with Children & Families BA (Hons) Top-up.
- A route into further study and a career working with children, young people and their families
- 200 hours a year of work-based learning ensures your skills and knowledge are relevant to your work
- Shortlisted for Times Higher Education’s University of the Year in 2016, 2019 and 2020
- Top 5 in the UK for Quality Education in Times Higher Education’s University Impact Rankings 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022
- Sustainability Institution of the Year in the Green Gown Awards 2019
- Top 10 for Sustained Employment - Longitudinal Educational Outcomes survey (2017)
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Iron Mill College (Exeter Campus or Poole Campus)
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
The University of Worcester accepts all qualifications within the Tariff, and normally looks for the equivalent of 3 A levels. More information can be found at http://www.worcester.ac.uk/journey/entry-requirements.html
Additional entry requirements
Criminal records declaration (DBS/Disclosure Scotland)
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.
Additional fee information
University of Worcester
Course contact detailsVisit our course page