University of Greenwich has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Increase your career and earning potential with an accounting and financial information systems degree which is accredited by professional accounting bodies such as CIMA and ACCA. Our degree in accounting and financial information systems focuses on systems and models, including quantitative analysis and management accounting controls. It also teaches software and systems skills such as Excel, Access and SAP to give you the essential practical skills you'll need. The course is accredited by professional accounting bodies CIMA and ACCA. This means that if you successfully complete this degree with the relevant modules, it may reduce the number of exam papers you have to sit in order to gain professional accounting qualifications. Popular roles for our accounting and financial information systems graduates include business and financial analysts, or working in financial modelling. What you should know about this course
- Ideal for those who like to work with numbers, solve business problems, and learn about leading enterprise systems like SAP and SAGE 50 accounts
- This degree is accredited by the professional bodies CIMA and ACCA, increasing your career earning potential
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance have 85% in student satisfaction (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance are ranked in TOP 3 for student satisfaction in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Our courses are ranked TOP 10 in Accounting & Finance subjects in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
All degree courses are made up of modules – individual units of study on different topics. Some modules are compulsory; others can be chosen from a list of options. Our website has full details of your degree structures, module content, and how each module is assessed. The direct link to this course on our website, can be found at the bottom of this page.
On this course, students are assessed by:
- take-home exams
- coursework and practice assessments on campus where required.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Certified Accountants, Chartered Association of
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- University of Greenwich (Greenwich Campus)
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
We also accept: * BTEC/National Diploma * International Baccalaureate * Advanced Vocational Certificate of Education
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
English language requirements
For our English entry requirements, click on the link below.
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|