University of Worcester has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Overview Move into an exciting career in business management - whether in the private, public or voluntary sector. With a strong focus on innovation, creativity and personal development, you'll be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills that are most highly valued by employers. You'll also gain 'real world' experience through applied projects, placements, internships and a period of study abroad. Your personal, professional and academic development will be supported through regular 1-2-1 meetings with our team of academic staff. You'll have lots of choice across modules in accountancy, advertising, economics, entrepreneurship, finance, human resources, law, leadership, marketing, project management, public relations and sustainability. Key features
- Work with academics who have extensive experience of management, consultancy or running their own business.
- Enhance your employability through internships, consultancy projects, a one-year paid placement and integrated coaching from experienced business leaders.
- Experience international cultures and develop a global mind-set through options to work and study abroad.
- Develop your own business idea through the Business School's Incubator.
- Gain Associate Membership of the Chartered Management Institute - there will be a charge for membership of the professional bodies.
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
The University of Worcester accepts all qualifications within the Tariff, and normally looks for the equivalent of 3 A levels. More information can be found at http://www.worcester.ac.uk/journey/entry-requirements.html
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.
Additional fee information
University of Worcester
Clearing contact details
Clearing Contact Details
Course contact detailsVisit our course page