Overview Move into an exciting career in business management - whether in the private, public or voluntary sector. Our Business Studies degree has a strong focus on innovation, creativity and personal development. You'll be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills that are most highly valued by employers. You'll also gain 'real world' experience through applied projects, placements, internships and a period of study abroad. Your personal, professional and academic development will be supported through regular 1-2-1 meetings with the Business Studies team. You'll have lots of choice across modules in accountancy, advertising, economics, entrepreneurship, finance, human resources, law, leadership, marketing, project management, public relations and sustainability. Key features
- Work with academics who have extensive experience of management, consultancy or running their own business.
- Enhance your employability through internships, consultancy projects, a one-year paid placement and integrated coaching.
- Experience international cultures and develop a global mind-set through options to work and study abroad.
- Develop your own business idea through the Enrich Business Support Programme
- Gain Associate Membership of the Chartered Management Institute - there will be a charge for membership of the professional bodies.
- Shortlisted for Times Higher Education’s University of the Year in 2016, 2019 and 2020
- Top 5 in the UK for Quality Education in Times Higher Education’s University Impact Rankings 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022
- Sustainability Institution of the Year in the Green Gown Awards 2019
- Top 10 for Sustained Employment - Longitudinal Educational Outcomes survey (2017)
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
The University of Worcester accepts all qualifications within the Tariff, and normally looks for the equivalent of 3 A levels. More information can be found at http://www.worcester.ac.uk/journey/entry-requirements.html
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.