Analyse the science behind a crime scene and explore the fascinating complexity of the human body to gain the practical, analytical, problem-solving and quantitative skills to pursue a science-based career in a variety of sectors. Why choose this course?
- No. 1 in England for Forensic Science (Complete University Guide, 2022)
- Professional recognition or accreditation pathways are available
- Enhance your employability with an industrial placement in human biology
- Access to Keele's state-of-the-art laboratories
- Develop your practical and professional forensic skills in our crime scene facilities
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information