Gain the technical skills to develop secure, multi-tier web applications using current and emerging technologies. Our Computer Science (Web and App Development) BSc will arm you with the theoretical tools and professional skill set to develop the software systems of the future. Why choose this course?
- Accredited by the British Computer Society - The Chartered Institute for IT
- Gain recognition of your specialism in Web and App Development in the title of your degree
- All necessary mathematics knowledge is provided within relevant modules
- Gain first-hand experience in industry with our Placement Year option
- Access a wide range of equipment including supercomputer facilities, a VR lab and a Maker Space
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course