University of Exeter has opted into the TEF and received a Gold award.
- For those looking to continue in academia or use your expertise commercially in any sector
- Engage with the latest developments in Computer Science with leading academics in the field
- Explore the latest techniques and technologies, and how to apply these to complex contemporary problems across the breadth of society
- Learn from teaching that draws directly from our particular research strengths in AI, machine learning, data science, high performance computing and networks, and cyber-security
- Boost your employability by strengthening your team-working, coding, independent research and problem solving skill
See our website for details of the modules available for this programme: www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/computerscience/compscimsc/#course-content
See our module descriptions for details of assessment methods: www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/computerscience/compscimsc/#course-content
Candidates are required to have at least a 2:1 degree in computer science or a related area. This is an advanced programme and requires substantial previous knowledge of computer science (equivalent to that gained from an undergraduate degree in this area). Candidates must be able to show evidence of good programming ability in a recognised modern computer language. Candidates may be interviewed by video conference to assess their programming ability and suitability for the course. We may consider applications with non-standard qualifications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience, or relevant professional qualifications. For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please visit our website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
We invest heavily in scholarships for talented prospective Masters students. This is in addition to the UK Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme. For information on how you can fund your postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter, please visit the postgraduate study pages of our website at www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/fees/fundingyourmasters