Our postgraduate LLM International Business Law course provides you with analytical and reflective skills and expertise in international business law. Successful completion will give you a recognised postgraduate qualification in International Business Law.
- This programme is also available as an online distance learning course, which provides high quality learning and teaching combined with flexible study.
- Within industry, international business law is a fast-changing and increasingly complex area. This course provides a learning experience which will enable you to develop your academic ability and enhance your performance in employment, whilst further developing your career opportunities.
- Modules in International Commercial Arbitration and International Commercial Mediation are offered which may lead to additional qualifications.
- Available as a taught course at our Preston Campus or via online learning.
- We have superb links with the law profession, police and probation services.
Please visit The University of Central Lancashire’s website for the latest information about our modules.
Applicants should hold at least 2:2 degree. Applications from all candidates will be considered on their merits in the light of the nature and scope of the programme and if they have experience. A detailed admissions procedure will be forwarded on application. IELTS: Score of at least 6.5 or equivalent.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course