Coventry Business School was rated as ‘excellent’ by Eduniversal, an annual ranking of Business Schools, in 2018, and we are also active members of the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) and Chartered Association of Business Schools (CABS), as well as being signatories to the United Nations Principles for Responsible Management Education (UN PRME) initiative. Our students are attracted by the flexibility of the course, which provides an excellent grounding in the key areas of business, such as finance, human resource management, strategy, supply chain management and marketing, but then allows you to specialise as you progress depending on your interests and career aspirations, whether these relate to human resources, marketing, finance or supply chains, for example. Alternatively, you can choose to continue to study across the range of the functional areas of business. Our dedicated faculty comprises commercially-aware practitioners with expertise in all the business disciplines, who bring their professional and/or research expertise into teaching. Many have worked for firms such as Oxford Analytics, IHS Intelligence Consultancy and GDF Suez, occupying senior roles in business analysis, marketing, project management and research. We are looking for students who are curious about the business world, who want to develop strong networks between their peers and fully engage with the experts who teach them – not just our own faculty, but also the many industry experts who come to share their experiences and insight in topics as such as current HR challenges, managing the supply chains of mega-events and what graduate employers really want from new recruits. Key Course Benefits
- £350m investment in facilities, a single site campus with excellent learning facilities all in easy walking distance.
- Provides a very relevant and natural progression path to study for an MBA in subsequent years following appropriate experience of work.
- Regular input from industry and commerce with recent guest speakers from HSBC, Manchester Airport Group, NFU Mutual, TNT, Jaguar Land Rover and Severn Trent.
- Placement opportunities to apply for with organisations that in the past have included Volvo, Bosch Group, Coventry City Council, Eon, Faurecia, National Grid and Barclays Bank.
- Strong international focus with direct entry offered to international students in Years Two and Three, when appropriate prior learning can be evidenced, enabling you to study in a diverse and cosmopolitan environment, building networks across the globe.
- Designated Employment Personal Tutor (EPT) to work with you throughout your course. All our EPTs have previously worked in industry and have experience of being a recruiter; they understand the labour market, the skills employers look for and the processes used by employers to select candidates.
- Wide range of international experience opportunities, including study abroad at Montpellier Business School, Budapest Metropolitan University and UC Leuven-Limberg or placements in European organisations, with past students having working in countries such as Germany, USA and Ireland for Airbus, Audi and Fiat.
Your main study themes are:
- Markets: Markets for resources, goods and services, including considerations of customers, customer expectations, service and market orientation.
- Business policy and strategy: The development of appropriate policies and strategies within a changing environment, to meet stakeholder interests.
- Finance: The sources, uses and management of finance, as well as the use of accounting and other information systems for managerial applications.
- People: The management and development of people within organisations.• Operations: The management of resources and operations
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- European Foundation for Management Development
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
All applications are considered on an individual basis and the whole application is reviewed which includes previous and predicted qualifications, experience, reference and your motivation to study the course. The University also accepts the BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate / BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma and BTEC Level 3 National Diploma / BTEC Level 3 Diploma for entry onto degree programmes, provided that they are studied in combination with other qualifications that are equivalent to three A2 Levels. This may include subject specific requirements where necessary. If you are successful in receiving an offer, you will be invited to an Applicant Visit Day to discover more about the course and studying at Coventry University.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
Clearing contact details
Recruitment and Admissions Office
Thursday 18 August 08:00-20:00, Friday 19 August 08:00-18:00, Saturday 20 August 10:00-16:00, Sunday 21 August 10:00-16:00, Monday 22 August onwards (weekdays only) 08:00-18:30
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
UK Admissions Office
024 7765 2222
European and International Admissions Office
+44 024 7765 2152