Combine the study of historical and modern day issues in Education with contemporary areas of Geography including climate change and sustainability. Education and Geography at Keele enables you to explore the evolution of education, from policy making to teaching, whilst investigating the impact of human behaviours that continue to shape natural and built environments. This course will help to prepare you for a wide range of careers including teaching at secondary level, with the potential to progress onto teacher training programmes in the future. Why choose this course?
- Global Top 300 for Education (Times Higher Education World University Subject Rankings, 2023)
- Top 10 in England for Geography (National Student Survey, 2021)
- Our 600-acre campus offers a fantastic natural environment to perform fieldwork
- Discover diverse cultures through an International Year at a partner university across the globe
- Work placement opportunities – network with professionals and build key transferable skills, preparing you for employment
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course