Develop into one of tomorrow's talented marketing professionals and study the evolution of the media and its role in society on our Marketing and Media BA. You will enhance your key marketing and media know-how to prepare you for a variety of career opportunities. Why choose this course?
- No. 1 in the UK. Britain's best university, ranked by students (Student Crowd University Awards, 2022)
- Undertake a work placement or entrepreneurship year
- Discover diverse cultures through an international year at a partner university across the globe
- Study alongside innovative companies based in Keele Business School
- On demand access to the Media Building – gain practical skills using film, sound and image production facilities
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please see our website for our full range of entry requirements
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course