The Business Information Technology degree gives you the skills required for the practical application of computing to areas typically found in business and industry. Modules, taught by specialist lecturers from the School of Computing, include a solid grounding in programming and information system development as well as business-related modules like e-commerce, computer applications and computer consultancy. Lecturers from Kent Business School, meanwhile, teach a range of core business and management modules to equip students for their future work in business. Why study Business Information Technology at Kent:
- Learn to use current technology in communications, databases and web solutions to analyse business problems and develop effective solutions
- Computer Science at Kent was ranked 8th for research intensity and scored 87% overall in The Complete University Guide 2022
- You will study on a course with partial accreditation from BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- You will be taught skills that will be of lasting value in an exciting field
- Option to study with a Year in Industry (UCAS: NG1F)
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
English language requirements
Applicants should have grade C or 4 in English Language GCSE or a suitable equivalent level qualification.
Please visit our website for further information:
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course