Study business psychology at a department ranked first for student satisfaction in 2018 and gain the skills you need for a career in business and psychology. Our business psychology degree will help you gain an understanding of business and management. Develop your skills and knowledge of core areas of psychology, from cognitive psychology and neuroscience to developmental and social psychology. You will acquire research skills, a broad scientific education in psychology, and a knowledge of the methods for investigating human behaviour. Our psychology courses were rated top in London for student satisfaction in the Complete University Guide 2018. What you should know about this course:
- Psychology at Greenwich is one of the top three universities in London and seventh in the UK for graduate careers (2021 Guardian League Table).
- Psychology at Greenwich is one of the top two universities in London for student satisfaction with learning resources (2019 National Student Survey).
- Gain eligibility for the Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC) in a British Psychological Society accredited degree.
- The course gives you a good opportunity to study both psychology and business aimed at enhancing your career opportunities as a graduate.
- Students studying this course can expect to earn up to £32,000 on graduation (HESA, 2020).
All degree courses are made up of modules – individual units of study on different topics. Some modules are compulsory; others can be chosen from a list of options. Our website has full details of your degree structures, module content, and how each module is assessed. The direct link to this course on our website, can be found at the bottom of this page.
On this course, students are assessed by take-home exams, coursework and practice assessments on campus where required. Each course has formal assessments which count towards your grade. Some courses may also include 'practice' assessments, which help you monitor progress and do not count towards your final grade.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- British Psychological Society
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
English language requirements
For more information on our English Language requirements, please click on the following link:
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
University of Greenwich
Old Royal Naval College
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
UK Student Recruitment
020 8331 9000