- The University of Central Lancashire is regarded as a leader in the field of nutrition and exercise sciences. Delivered by a blend of experienced researchers and applied practitioners, our MSc in Nutrition and Exercise Sciences reinforces evidence-based practice and focuses on the study of applied nutrition in sport and exercise.
- You will be taught contemporary nutrition and exercise science concepts. Your learning also takes place in a strong vocational context – you’ll develop the fundamental practitioner skills required for employment in applied nutrition practice and research.
- Learn from an expert team. The Division of Sport, Exercise and Nutritional Sciences is home to some of the world’s leading researchers in the field, making this course truly unique.
- The use of a unique combination of academic study, research and sports science experience leaves you well equipped to enter practice.
- We’ll support your development of presentation skills, problem-solving abilities, inferential numeracy and statistical skills, and informed decision-making processes.
Please visit The University of Central Lancashire’s website for the latest information about our modules.
2:2 Hons degree or equivalent degree associated with sport and exercise and or nutritional sciences. Other subject areas may be considered from students interested in a new area of study, and enquiries should be made to the course leader Dr Jonathan Sinclair ([email protected]). IELTS: 6.5 with no subscore lower than 6.0
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
University of Central Lancashire
Course contact detailsVisit our course page