Are you interested in the evolution of media and the impact and role of music in the creative industries? Media and Music Production combines the theoretical and practical understanding of these two exciting subjects and allows you to demonstrate and develop your skills using a range of equipment. You will become experienced with studio facilities and gain industry knowledge, enabling you to explore a career based on your interests and technical skill-set. Why choose this course?
- On demand access to the Media Building – gain practical skills using film, sound and image production facilities
- Daily access to comprehensive music studio facilities with sound design and computer labs
- Work placement opportunities to enhance your career prospects and network with industry partners
- Graduate with a substantial music and audio portfolio using industry standard software and hardware
- Discover diverse cultures through an International Year at a partner university across the globe
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information