The online BA (Hons) Applied Business (Marketing) provides students with a broad foundation of the skills required to thrive as a marketing executive in the modern business world. In addition to the key concepts of marketing, students will be introduced to the changes that have taken place in recent years and will develop the skills and knowledge required to generate and deliver exceptional modern marketing campaigns. Students will be given the opportunity to develop and implement marketing strategies into existing real organisations, providing them with unique graduate experience to leapfrog their careers. As a student of this programme, you will work your way through a unique learning experience. You will develop of your own business acumen, benefiting from tailored learning activities and exclusive video content, standing on the shoulders of hundreds of the world’s most successful and inspiring leaders, from Presidents and Prime Ministers to Nobel Prize winners and leading academics. Why choose this course?
- Benefit from a degree tailored to your passions, goals, and ambitions.
- Produce an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree.
- Learn from dynamic insights from over 250 Ducere Global Leaders, including former Presidents, Prime Ministers, Nobel Prize winners, global leaders, CEOs and business innovators.
- Develop the skills employers need.
- Enjoy personalised student support.
- Study when it suits you, with HD videos, unmatched academic support and no exams.
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Design Thinking
- Digital Business and Disruption
- Digital Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Competitive Market Positioning
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9000||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9000||Year 1|