Course Overview Delve into the real-life experience of a facilities manager with a Foundation Entry degree course that keeps up with a fast-paced changing industry and focuses on sustainability. Why study with us
- Our placement tutors have close links with industry so you’ll learn the skills and current knowledge sought by employers.
- This degree is structured to keep pace with a changing and progressive industry. It focuses on the new demands placed on a facilities manager including the topic of sustainability.
- Studying with students on the construction project management, quantity surveying and building surveying degrees leads to beneficial knowledge sharing.
- This course offers an optional 48-week sandwich placement in industry for full-time students between Year 2 and Year 3.
- Flexible delivery of this course allows you to study whilst in employment. Our part-time teaching is delivered just one day per week.
- Study alongside students on construction project management, quantity surveying or building surveying degrees, and even transfer course.
- This course has been accredited by the CIOB, the globally recognised professional body for construction and leadership. Accreditation can lead to high level career opportunities in large organisations and private practice.
- This course has been accredited by the RICS, the globally recognised professional body which promotes the highest international standards in land, real estate, construction and infrastructure. Accreditation can lead to high level career opportunities in large organisations and private practice.
Please visit The University of Central Lancashire’s website for the latest information about our modules.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Chartered Institute of Building
- Chartered Surveyors, Royal Institution of
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||with no component score less than 5.5 (To have been taken within two years of the course commencement date)|
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£6500||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£6500||Year 1|
Additional fee information
University of Central Lancashire
Course contact detailsVisit our course page