FinTech (financial technology) is disrupting and reshaping commerce. The term is applied anywhere technology is used to help companies manage the financial aspects of a business. It includes new software and applications, processes and business models. models. Understanding rapidly evolving financial markets This course combines our expertise in finance, computing, risk and behavioural science. You’ll look at innovative technologies and the disruptive nature of FinTech business models. We’ll show you how FinTech has combined finance and technology and is changing the way companies and consumers interact. You’ll also discover how it has affected the regulatory environment in which companies operate. You’ll experience different elements such as programming, business analytics, digital strategy, data science, strategy and risk in financial services. Features and Benefits
- Location – Manchester is one of the largest financial centres in the UK and home to major organisations and a thriving tech scene.
- Triple accredited – our Business School holds the globally recognised trio of accreditations from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, placing us among the best business schools in the world.
- Innovative teaching – as part of the course, you’ll examine business models and technologies which are set to shape the global financial sector for decades to come.
- Industry links and insight – learn from leading FinTech experts at guest lectures and network with employers at regular events.
- Career support – throughout your studies, we’ll help you boost your employability and secure graduate employment through our Careers and Employability service.
Please see our website for information on entry requirements.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
Manchester Metropolitan University
All Saints Building