Course Overview Our Fire Safety Engineering top-up programme is ideal if you are an engineer aiming for a senior role after graduation in safety design or want to become a fire safety engineer. Why study with us
- An Industrial Liaising Committee inputs to this course. This involves leading fire safety engineering and management companies, and Fire and Rescue Services.
- Benefit from significant investment in the latest high quality equipment and facilities available through our new £35 million Engineering Innovation Centre.
- International opportunities include travel and work placement with ‘Operation Florian’ which is a charitable organisation working to improve fire service infrastructures.
- Benefit from potential exchange visits - we have partner colleges/universities in the Middle-East and Hong Kong where English is widely spoken.
- Our direct links to industry enable you to work on live, real-world projects with commercial partners in state-of-the-art facilities.
- The course is taught by staff which include research academics from the fields of fire safety engineering and fire chemistry as well as fire professionals with many years of experience.
Please visit The University of Central Lancashire’s website for the latest information about our modules.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Pass Foundation Degree in a relevant subject, and a relevant scientific or engineering background.
English language requirements
|with no component score less than 5.5 (To have been taken within two years of the course commencement date)
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding