The new MA in International Relations and Security Studies explores themes of peace and conflict studies, including:
- war, violence and security-building between and within states and regions
- tackling WMD, conventional arms proliferation, political violence and terrorism
- development and operation of international and regional institutions
- past and present transnational challenges in international and regional diplomacy
- contemporary global challenges such as environmental degradation, trafficking/crime and migration
The programme will deploy a wide range of teaching, learning and assessment methods to enable you to understand and develop skills for engagement and employment with important policy and practitioner communities (International organisations, governments, NGOs, business associations, etc). You will have opportunities to engage through simulation exercises and training workshops, as well as facilitated contacts with practitioners.
Applicants should have an undergraduate degree at 2:2 or above. English language requirements: IELTS at 6.0 or the equivalent.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£3872||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£3872||Year 1|
Additional fee information
University of Bradford
Clearing contact detailsEnquire now
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
Admissions Office - Faculty of Social Sciences Team