Overview Specifically designed for, but not limited to, international students, this top-up degree enables you to build on your existing qualifications/study and graduate with a specialist degree in Finance in just one year of full-time study. It will help you develop a future career in the well-paid finance or banking sector, as well in broader international management. This course gives you access to specialist academic staff, business leaders, and the professional financial services network including exemptions from ACCA, CIPFA and ICAEW. Subject expertise in finance, alongside a grounding in contemporary business issues (such as globalisation, global trade, governance and sustainability), signal that you are a numerate, astute and commercially-focused graduate possessing the business knowledge, commercial acumen and professional skills valued by employers. Our range of fun extra-curricular activities, such as sport clubs, societies, cultural visits and the student social scene further add to your university experience and personal development. Key Features
- Gain an insight into general, international and financial management
- Select from a range of specialist modules in finance (eg corporate financial reporting, or audit and ethics) or economics
- Enhance your employability through exemptions from ACCA, CIPFA, ICAEW
- Experience international cultures and develop a global mind-set
- Work with qualified finance specialists who have extensive experience of management (including with KPMG and HM Treasury), consultancy or running their own business
- 20th for student experience and 23rd for teaching quality in the 2022 Sunday Times Good University Guide
- Shortlisted for Times Higher Education’s University of the Year in 2016, 2019 and 2020
- Top 3 in the UK for Quality Education in the 2019, 2020 and 2021 Times Higher Education’s University Impact Rankings
- Sustainability Institution of the Year in the Green Gown Awards 2019
- Top 10 for Sustained Employment - Longitudinal Educational Outcomes survey (2017)
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
The University of Worcester accepts all qualifications within the Tariff, and normally looks for the equivalent of 3 A levels. More information can be found at http://www.worcester.ac.uk/journey/entry-requirements.html
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.