Sheffield Hallam University has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
- Top-up your existing degree to honours level.
- Learn the specific skills needed to create memorable event experiences, both physically and virtually, demonstrating business value for employers and clients.
- Study the essential aspects of planning and delivering safe and effective events, from delivering persuasive pitches to delivering the event itself.
- Specialise in the area of your choice.
- live events
- guest speakers
- problem solving exercises
- case studies
- individual and group presentations
- directed learning activities
Module and assessment information for future years is displayed as currently validated and may be liable to change. When selecting electives, your choices will be subject to the core requirements of the course. As a result, selections may be limited to a choice between one of two or more specified electives in some instances. Compulsory modules Module: Research Project Credits: 20 Module: Strategic Event Design Credits: 20 Module: Strategic Management For Events Credits: 20 Module: The Live Event Experience Credits: 40 Elective modules Module: Events As Marketing And Strategy Credits: 20 Module: Learning Through Mega And Major Events Credits: 20
• Coursework • Practical
How to apply
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
|Campus name||Main Site|
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
|UCAS Tariff||Normally one from • a HND or foundation degree in a relevant subject, with an overall merit profile from year two modules • equivalent qualification in a relevant subject|
Please note the University will only admit students who are aged 18 or above at the point of enrolment.
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||With a minimum score of 5.5 in each skill.|
Fees and funding
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|