Join our finance and investment banking degree in the final or second year. Benefit from strong links with the City of London and make strides towards a future in today's global business environment. Our degree in finance and investment banking will boost your financial knowledge and prepare you for careers in this thriving sector. If you have studied a related course, you can join this degree in the final or second year. You'll study modules including corporate finance and investment management to develop the skills and experience to deal with international finance issues. The course is recognised by the CFA Institute - a gold standard for investment professionals. Our strong links with the City and businesses in Canary Wharf provide great opportunities for networking, mentoring and internships in finance and investment banking. Previous finance and investment banking graduates have secured placements at institutions including Barclays and Goldman Sachs. What you should know about this course
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance have 80% in student satisfaction (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2022)
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance are ranked in TOP 5 overall in London (The Guardian 2021).
- Our courses are ranked TOP 10 in Accounting & Finance subjects in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2022)
- BSc Hons Finance and Investment Banking has been accepted into the CFA Institute University Recognition Program
- Tailored modules will develop your knowledge of finance, setting your career path in banking, investment or trading
Students are assessed through a combination of assessment methods depending on the modules chosen. Each course has formal assessments which count towards your grade. Some courses may also include 'practice' assignments, which help you monitor progress and do not count towards your final grade.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- The Chartered Financial Analyst Institute
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- University of Greenwich (Greenwich Campus)
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
University of Greenwich
Old Royal Naval College
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
020 8331 9000