Why this course?
- We are ranked in the top 10 best universities in the UK for Nursing (Guardian University Guide 2024)
- This programme aligns with professional healthcare standards and is approved by Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- Split your time between learning at university and gaining hands-on experience in placements with our clinical partners.
- Silver in the 2023 Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) for delivering the high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for our students.
- Applied Human Biology for Nursing
- Evidence-based Practice in Nursing
- Pharmacology and Medicines Management
- Principles of Mental Health Care
- Addressing patients’ holistic wellbeing
- Developing rand analytical abilities as well as fostering critical evaluation and nursing research prowess
- Acquire real-world experience through diverse clinical placements, alongside stimulated training in a secure environment
Examples include: Developing Professional Relationships in Nursing, Applied Human Biology for Nursing, Introduction to Public Health and Health Promotion and Assessing Needs and Planning Person-centred Care.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Additional entry requirements
Criminal records declaration (DBS/Disclosure Scotland)
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||with a minimum of 5.5 in each band|
|TOEFL (iBT)||80||with the following minimum scores: Reading: 18 Writing: 17 Listening: 17 Speaking: 20|
|PTE Academic||59||with no less than 59 in any band|
|Cambridge English Advanced||C||grade C in tests prior to 2015 with no less than 'weak' in any band|
We may accept other high school English qualifications if you are applying for an undergraduate degree. Please contact us at [email protected] to clarify.
English Language requirements
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|