Examine how life and the systems within it exist at a molecular level to make exciting advances in medicine, veterinary medicine, agriculture, and biotechnology. Discover the fascinating complexity of the human brain, from investigating how the brain controls our body to neurological conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease. Our Biochemistry and Neuroscience BSc will provide you with the skillset required to enter a variety of careers or advance to further study. Why choose this course?
- Accredited by the Royal Society of Biology
- Top 10 in England for Biochemistry (National Student Survey, 2021)
- Top 20 in the UK for Neuroscience (Guardian University League Table, 2021)
- Develop your practical skills in Keele's state-of-the-art laboratories
- Gain practical experience of human neural anatomy in Keele Medical School's Anatomy Suite
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course